Old World AquaFarm™ Home
We are designing new equipment and add on parts. A family can start out with a small system and add on to it with additional parts. You will be able to make your system longer or wider so it can hold more plants and animals simply by adding parts. You will be able to add eight extra feet with each add on section. It can be any length and all systems will be four foot wide. All the prototypes we have built have been working well. We will have a few new features coming soon. The best thing is the price will be going down and the quality will be better.
Watch this video!!!
Old World AquaFarm™ is a combination of traditional farming techniques, aquaculture, and aquaponics. The systems provide the means to grow aquatic animals including fish, shrimp, crabs, and more. It also allows the growth of any crop, such as, potatoes, turnips, greens, onions, beets, tomatoes, and much more.
- The food can be grown year round anywhere in the world.
- The system has no waste products and utilizes the same water over and over again.
- There is an optional distilling process to cleanse the water for drinking.
- Chemicals, weeding, and fertilizer are not required.
- Watering is automatic.
- The system can be operated on or off the grid.